We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
If you’re looking to relocate to a new city, there are plenty of factors to consider. Cost of living, crime rates and local amenities are just a few of the things that can make or break your decision.
To help you narrow down your options, we’ve created this list of the best places to live in Maryland.
From Garrett County to Baltimore, these are the places that have it all — from great schools and low crime rates to good jobs and affordable homes.
So, if you’re looking for a new place to call home, check out our list of the best places:
- Oakland, Maryland – Best Small Town
- McHenry, Maryland – Best Lakefront Views (Deep Creek Lake)
- Frostburg, Maryland – Best Small Town Nightlife (Pre-‘Rona of Course!)
- Baltimore, Maryland – Best City
- Grantsville, Maryland – Best Community
If you’re interested in more community-led Garrett County Economic Development initiatives, check out Garrett County Startups! (https://garrettcountystartups.com/)