The following terms, privacy, and policies apply to our entire network of applications and services. Thank you for supporting our work. 🙂
Your privacy is important to us. It is Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://md-wv.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 16 August 2020.
Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://md-wv.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s website, even if Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) or a Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM)’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Deep Creek Lake and Morgantown Marketing (MD-WV.COM) may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Many of our tools are free to use with no warranty whatsoever. Use at your own risk/reward.
While many of our tools are entirely free, some high-value tools may require an email address or social media like/share to unlock the full tool. This information may be shared with our network of partners, and helps support the tools we offer and our time in developing new tools.
We use affiliate links. If you purchase something using one of these links, we may receive compensation or commission.
Contests have a minimum participation requirement of no less than 1,000 users, otherwise, the prize may be re-issued for another giveaway. Not responsible for any unsolicited emails, messages, or communications sent via our any of our network properties.
Reach Out/Get In Touch/Contact/Submit/Share refers to opportunities to work with our team to develop apps and tools to benefit local businesses and organizations. By submitting any ideas, forms, articles, blogs, information, or materials, you provide them under a public domain license of our selection that we may use indefinitely, without limitation, for which you cannot seek claim or compensation. We believe in an open web, and this is the best way to avoid ownership issues.
By submitting articles, photos, videos, code, designs, media of any format, or any other submission, you grant our network an indefinite use license of these materials under a public domain (creative commons zero (0) license or MIT license at our choosing), confirm that you have the rights to share these materials and grant us license to use, and that we have final editorial judgement over whether to publish these via our network.
Last Updated: August 2020; Credits: Boilerplate by GetTerms.io